- In line with Government guidance, the service has returned to delivering some of its provision in classroom settings at a limited number of venues across the Borough.
- The service will be continuing to deliver some classes remotely for the remainder of this academic year with scheduled classroom face-to-face sessions where social distancing measures can be implemented safely for learners and staff.
- This will enable learners to benefit from the wider and social aspects of learning that learners enjoy and appreciate such as developing relationships with other learners, connecting and conversing with peers, reducing isolation and having personal contact with tutors.
- We will seek to increase the amount of direct classroom contact as and when more venues become available.
- We anticipate future delivery will be a blend of face-to-face classroom and remote learning.
Thank you for your support and understanding